Why It's Fun to be a Numps

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Oh, Happy Day...

(kick-ass music in the background) la-la-laaaa-la-la-la-la-laaa.... sorry, I was busy doing my Alias dance...'cuz ALIAS WAS ON TONIGHT!!!!!! YAY!!!

Today is great! Alias was on, and tomorrow I'm going home to New Orleans sweet New Orleans for a three-day weekend! :D Sorry, just wanted to share.

Woah, my roomate, Ashlea, is playing the Avril Lavigne song "Complicated." Blast from the past, huh? Crap, now I feel like a dorky freshman.... which, unfortunately, I was when this song first came out. Awkward times, 'nuff said.

Nothing much going on here now, just counting down the hours until Extended Weekend, lol!

~Jennie

PS: Thank you for putting up with my idiotic mood. Hey, ya can't say I didn't warn you that I'm a numps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home