Why It's Fun to be a Numps

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

And So It Begins...

Hello, all you computer-savvy people! Welcome to my blog sweet blog...

As you know, my name's Jennie. I'm 16 and a junior at my "residential high school" (nice name for boarding school) in Natchitoches, LA. No, I didn't get shipped off to boarding school because I'm a juvenile delinquent or something - this boarding school is a really competitive high school for advanced students. My sister, Becky, calls it "smart school," lol. Every time I do something stupid (which is often), she's like, "Why do you go to smart school, again?" She goes to an all-girls (day) school back home in New Orleans, or at least she does for a few more months - she graduates in May. Oh, I almost forgot: For the record, my school is called the Louisiana School for Math, Sciences, and the Arts (affectionately known as LSMSA).
Now, to completely switch topics just for the hell of it, I am a really really really reallyreallyreally big fan of the show ALIAS on ABC. Definitely the Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, you're missing out if you don't watch it.
Okay, the awkward first post is out of the way now. So you can stop cringing now. ;)

~Jennie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home